Here we go.
An hour to book in and two hours to London derby.
Excited much.
Another week ahead.
Not excited at all.
The past week was really unproductive max.
Even aside from that Tuesday night which I did nothing after four hours at the secret study spot, any other days had not been much different at all.
RW came over on Thursday night to study overnight.
Waited for Terry's training to end before having dinner together.
Haven't seen him for a while already, and it's been quite some time since we've all met up as well.
We are just all busy I guess.
Somehow I really couldn't last the night and went to sleep at 3.40am or so.
Really shouldn't have went to sleep; what was supposed to be a 20 minutes nap turned out to be a 3 hours sleep.
Sigh.
Felt so bad after that.
I was still so awake and ready to tank the night before going back to shower.
Guess I should've just stayed and continued since the momentum was there already.
And twitch plays Pokemon is really revolutionary thingy which turned out rather well.
So much more than just another thing for people to past time.
Came back on Friday night.
Brought my mkt textbook home and was so sure that I'll at least read a bit.
Well I proved myself wrong again.
Played ball this morning.
Sort of.
It hasn't rain in Singapore for more than a month and it started to rain the moment I reached the court.
Ended up playing just a short while before the rain called our basketball session for the day to an end.
The worst thing is how it starts and stops and the people were being okay with going back to the court and play after the rain stopped for the first time.
Well if only we just went to Fengshan straight when we had the chance.
There are so many things which are not simply in your control though.
If you want to be the one making all the decisions then a solo RPG would makes much more sense and fun to you than the reality of life.
It's just that even when you make the right decisions and people overturn it, that's part of life too and that's something you gotta accept.
Anyways I guess many people are really grateful that it finally rained here.
Let's just hope people remember this period of 'drought' that we experienced and not be complacent or complain or in simple terms be stupid in the future.
The rain caused me to not be able to play ball on this otherwise wonderful Sunday morning and made me slept for two hours in the afternoon though.
Well not directly, but somewhat.
For the greater good though, the rain was excellent.
I just hope it goes back to a normal weather and we won't start experiencing heavy downpours almost everyday from now on.
That was just what happened in the monsoon season that just passed us few months back.
And in January the weather was so cooling, windy and fine it felt like we're not in Singapore anymore.
Soon after we still didn't feel like we're in Singapore 'cause of all the brown patches of grass we see around us but the weather was definitely Singapore's and even hotter.
Maybe the Earth is dying but just give us a little more time to fix things up.
Shall get moving to pack my things while waiting for supper to arrive.
Hopefully I'll be able to reach before 11.30pm to have enough time to settle down and be prepared to watch the match later on #COYG
And other than hoping for a great match ahead, I wish that everyone will have a wonderful week ahead.
Week 9 of Year 1 Semester 2.
Just five more weeks.
Here we go.
Byeall.