Saturday, April 19, 2014

All the way; two weeks c'mon.

I should be studying now.

10 more days to the start.
And just 2 weeks till the end.

Things going so fast as usual.


Probably staying home till Monday night before going back CAPT.
And from then it's just all the way till the end of finals.
Still tons of stuff left to do for the next 10 days to 2 weeks.

Got back term paper results for both Developmental and Abnormal Psych.
Glad that I did well for both, although on a whole everyone did well for Abnormal so it's really no big deal either.
Mean was so freakin' high and since I screwed up my midterms I just gotta really pia the finals which still stands only at 30% and only includes MCQ.
What that means is, for me to be able to get a B+ or better, I've to get among the top scorers for finals.
Just, wow.

On the bright side, did well for Developmental as well, fortunately.
Was hoping for a good grade for it since I put in quite a bit of effort, just not that much time, into it.
Don't know the mean though, but as compared to a few others, seemed like I did not bad at least.
Probably screwed the MCQ quiz though.
So still have to work really hard for finals which contributes 50%.
Hopefully can get an A for this module but it really depends how well I prepare for it.

Stats and marketing are just...
One is based on thorough understanding of concepts since it's open book and the other based on thorough memorization since it's 100 MCQs.
Did badly for the stats project report too sigh.

And so the academic term for semester 2 finally ended.
Had our last week of school ending with a Good Friday that was yesterday.
Felt much better with all the assignments finally submitted and some tutorials already done with.
Played ball just twice in the week too, probably the last two times playing with Tim at UTown since he's not staying after this sem.
Some of the rest too...
Still it's really great to know them through ICG Basketball and we had fun playing together.
Maybe I'll need to find new study buddy at night as well.
Had lunch with 2r6 peeps too with the girls graduating after this sem.
Felt so weird that we were once classmates and now they're two years ahead and completing their education already with us still having at least two or three years to go.
And we have come so far and grow so much as well, from the boys and girls we were eight to nine years ago.

That all pretty much summed up the week I guess.

Was taking a break since about an hour ago.
Still have to complete like 2 lectures for stats as well as one chapter for abnormal by tonight.
Should be able to do it bah.
Time to switch on the engine and build up the momentum.
And from Monday onwards it shall be at full blast.


So looking forward to the end of finals, although I don't really know what will I be doing from then on.
Really think that I should at least go earn some income in the period that I'm free.
MJ looking for invigilators again but it's just so weird if I just go there alone although it's quite easy money, aside from the fact that I've to wake up early on the days with morning duties.
Shall try to look for other jobs first but probably not gonna take this up again since I've already experienced it once.

Can't wait for Arts Camp too.
First time doing OGL for an orientation camp although it's not the first time I took on a facilitating role in a camp; first Arts Camp for me as well.
Shall try not to think too much about it for now though since there's nothing I can do right now anyways.

Just gotta work hard and work smart.

Shall go and cut my hair short on Monday because it's really getting more and more annoying even though it's not damn long yet.
So much that I'm wearing a hair band when studying to prevent myself from getting distracted and frustrated by the hair.

Monday night onwards, all the way.












Byeall.