Time to work hard. Really.
PL3234 MCQ tomorrow, IEM Presentation the day after.
And the semester will finally be over, or rather, as good as over.
That also marks the start of the final lap to the final exams.
My brain feels so saturated now even though there's still tons of things I've got to study for.
And it seems like I'm just better off praying for good luck for tomorrow instead.
Shall take a good long break and hopefully be able to study again later.
Don't think I can take anymore intense reading of textbook though.
Still gotta sleep not too late tonight as well, then wake up early and do any possible last minute studying before the paper at 2pm.
I even stayed back school over the weekend to study for this.
Yet it doesn't actually seem like I gonna do quite well for this.
Just hope that I can still somehow do just above average.
Grading for term paper supposed to be out by tonight.
Hopefully a good grade will motivate me to chiong for the last part to try and get a better result for tomorrow. (Edit: just remembered that term paper results should only be out on the night before finals, damn)
Finals still stand at 50% though.
Really not gonna screw that up.
Can't wait for Tuesday to be over.
Then I'll probably need to give myself a day or two to take a break, before chionging for the next two weeks.
So many things to study for.
Really.
Sigh.
Got A+ for MKT project.
A good sign.
Just got to study hard for its 50% MCQ finals now.
Hope that my individual assignment will turn out well too, and it will be much easier to push myself to not waste this module that I bidded 500 bid points for.
It just seems like the most likely module that I'll be able to get an 'A' for as compared to the rest.
Hopefully I won't have to S/U my IEM, although that means that I'll have to get at least a 'B' for it.
And that means that tons of hard work will have to go into writing the final draft next week.
I just suddenly get so frustrated at overusing "hopefully" in this post.
Limited vocabulary and the constant need to be hoping for something to happen instead of making it happen is pissing me off.
I will study harder and pull my CAP to as close to 4.0 as possible in this semester.
I will stay focused for the next three weeks.
I will not be distracted on weekends and will continue to mug at home.
I will do it.
Let's work hard everyone.
All the best.
Byeall.