Sunday, April 06, 2014

Crucial.

Gawd has been two weeks since I last blogged.
Thought of blogging earlier but either I simply didn't bother 'cause I can't really afford the time to sit down think and write, or I just have nothing interesting to blog about at all.

Some parts of this post are probably gonna sound just similar to earlier posts.
How I have all these assignments that I can never clear finish and readings that I just can't motivate myself to do.

How shit just don't get done.
How I just don't do shit.

So on and so forth, you roughly get the main idea.

And it's just a month away, from the end of the finals.
Not the end of school, or the start of finals.
But already the end of finals.
And the end of Year 1.

It's just all going too fast man.
Too fast.


Anyways in this mundane go school go back study and nothing else life something rather interesting happened last Thursday.
It all started when I was studying but sort of decided to stop early that night.
I intended to go back earlier to sleep in order to wake up early the next day to continue study, but this urge of eating cup noodles appeared from nowhere and I just had to go get a cup noodles from Cheers.
Spent some time in the seminar room with JH before finally heading out.
And then, on the way to Cheers, at Town Plaza, just outside Wendy's or somewhere around there, there's this three guys performing.
One guitarist and two violinists.
Playing "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" when I was walking past, and then switching to "Viva La Vida" when I was just entering Cheers.
Got my cup noodles, and I couldn't wait to get back to see what's next as their performance really caught my attention at that time.
They proceeded on to play many songs, and even seemed like they could play any songs at all.
Hahah ended up just sitting there and watching them perform.
And super coincidental that Mint was coming back from supper with her friends so we just sat there and watched the performance till the end.
Had wanted to leave a bit earlier since it was getting late but as I was coming back from Cheers after getting chopsticks, they announced that they're gonna play just a last song before leaving.
So we stayed for their final piece, "It's Time" and really, they're just damn awesome.
Turned out that they are part of the instrumental band, Lorong Boys, winners of SPARKZ 2014.
Sighhh but at the same time I felt so un-talented again haha.
Just got reminded of how talented many of my friends are while I really have nothing much to show.
Oh well, we all have different purposes in life so I'm sure, or I hope, one day I can find something that I do best in and do it great in my life too.

Okay and that's about it for the most interesting thing that had happened in the past two weeks.
Other than that perhaps another thing worth mentioning is how we decided to have a project meeting at 7am on Thursday to do last minute prep for the presentation at 10am.
Ended up meeting at almost 8 with only Aizhen while Justus finally reached at almost 9.
Somehow managed to scrap through it but now we are left with the report which we hopefully won't have to meet at 7am again to finish up lol.

Today will be the last day I'm spending time away from school work.
Next few weeks will really be crazy, and considering how bad the past few weeks already were, I seriously need to up my gear for what's to come next.
Last sem was like this, and this sem too; somehow I just died after midterms.
Can't let this happen anymore.
But for now let's just focus on the next one super crucial month.
I'm even considering just staying in CAPT for the next one month.
Hmm sounds feasible shall think about it more in the coming days.

Have a good week ahead people.
We will pull through.

















Byeall.