Monday, April 07, 2014

Yes. So go.

Another year has gone.
Just like that.

Another year older.
Just like that.

Really don't know what else should I say.



Well, had dinner with PLCo7 last night, followed a movie, finally.
It's really been ages since the six of us met up together, and the last time I even stepped into the theatres was actually three months ago.
Really feels good to be able to meet up with them again, especially on the eve of my birthday which really lifted my mood.
Movie was good too; perhaps any movie would have been good for me considering how long it's been since I've caught one in the cinema.

Lunch today with family, as usual when we celebrate our birthdays.
Ate at Ah Loy Thai located just at B1 of Tampines Mall.
Had wanted to go futher, but oh well, I guess there are always chances in the future.
Claypot spicy mussles was freakin' spicy.
But nice.
Good meal overall I guess.
Came home, rested, wanted to go for a run and ended up only running less than 5minutes before doing some chin-ups then heading home.
Partially because I was still rather full from lunch, and partially because I wanted to catch Running Man at 7pm.
And the rest of the night was just that of a typical Sunday.
Except that I'm still home now instead of in CAPT.
Gotta wake up early later on and travel back to NUS myself.
Maybe I really should stop depending on Dad and his car for free rides around all the time.

I don't know what to feel now, but I just know every little step must be taken with caution from now on.
It's just three weeks to finals and I'm a week away from PL3234's MCQ Quiz but totally unprepared at all.
Other than having a proper plan and following it, I've to really consider the factors before making any decisions on anything at all.
I'm just scared that that's exactly what I'll fail to do and ultimately result in my failure this semester.

But perhaps sometimes it's just no use thinking so much.
Sometimes, there's just 'do' instead of 'think' or 'plan'.
Sometimes, we just have to take the leap of faith.
Sometimes, no one, except yourself, can help you.



Really was a little bit disappointed but why should I when it's sorta expected.
There really isn't much.
Just nothing.


It's really great to have friends.
Really.
They remind you of the things that you forget.

What's left to do now, is just to be "so go".











Byeall.